Contact Center Specialist/Developer
PRESENTATION OF THE CONTEXT AND TEAM
Within the IT Services organization, the Services & Operations department has the ambition to provide a single interface for markets, delivering all IT Services (technical and application) to the entities.
This means ensuring the service delivery is achieved with the expected level of quality and at the expected cost. As being close to our customers, this organization has also the responsibility to the product and market dimensions; i.e. securing that client expectations are considered in the product roadmap as well as securing that the customer agenda includes the product roadmap.
The most powerful levers to achieve this can be summarized as Innovation and Execution, and will drive all Operations teams:
- Innovation: To create and provide the prerequisites and opportunities for all AXA teams to develop leading innovative solutions for the needs of our current and future customers
- Execution: To create an environment which allows our teams all over the world to bring their ideas to reality and make our strong promise to the customers happen
Our concrete goals are:
- Reinforce and realize our value creation for the global AXA organization;
- Support and foster innovation across AXA in a close alignment and teaming with Group Business Innovation;
- Embed simplicity and empowerment in our day to day working as well as ensure that we powerfully contribute to AXA’s mission and strategy.
The missions for this position will be the following ones:
- Analyze, designs and develop secure contact center solutions that maximize the sharing of applications, information, and resources across the company.
- Analyze, designs and develop secure local contact center and establishes standards based on business objectives.
- Analyze, designs and develop contact center business requirements and implements effective strategies.
- Establish contact center standards.
- Analyzes and resolves complex contact center related problems, up to and including analyzes and tests all elements of the contact center infrastructure.
- Operate contact center applications, telephony flows and makes recommendations based on future business needs.
- Be responsible for complex testing and analysis of all elements of the contact center infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and direction to less-experienced contact center engineers.
- Participate in projects, and initiatives to ensure successful implementation.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate based on KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure compliance with AXA policies and processes
- Raise and track service request with vendors
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
Ideal candidate should have from 5 to 7 years of experience in previous related experiences. He/she must present the overall competences on the list:
- Operation and technical Support( PCCE & UCCE)
- UCCEIS – Contact Center Specialist
- Switch, Routers, Cableado
- SQL, XML, VXML, Java
- Voice Portal Programer IVR
- Scrip Editor
- Menu Development
- Requiremenst and new Development
- Collaboration & Services
- Capacity Management
- Availability Managment
- Asset & Configuration Management
- Incidents management (Mayor and Minor)
- Problem & Change Management
- Service Operation ( IMAC, ON &OFF boarding, requirements)
- Auditing, security, & Project Management
- Comparable Experience & References
- Hardware and Software Support
- Risk of Solution
- Network(Switching & routing, Wireless) Support & Operation
- PBX Support & Operation
- Cabling Support & Operation
- Network Architecture Services
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.