IT Senior Program Manager - Move to Cloud
The IT Senior Program Manager will be directly in charge of major (or strategic) IT Infrastructure & technology transformation projects key for AXA Partners to become a Tech Lead company, such as Move to Cloud and oversee a project portfolio of roughly 10 m€ per year.
The successful person will be responsible for the execution of the portfolio, chair the governance and be responsible to present status to the AXA Partners Chief Information and Chief Operating Officer as well as coordinate all the relevant AXA Partners teams (Central, Business Lines and in Regions) and represent AXA partners in relevant AXA Group instances.
Ensure major IT programs are successful, in term of budget, schedule, quality, scope, compliance… :
- Implement the right program organization, governance, reporting, staffing
- Provide the right status, tailored to the audience targeted,
- Manage escalation with relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Propose all required adjustments to ensure success
- Manage the pool of Infrastructure PM to ensure the infrastructure activities are well organized, monitors, staffed, and that a clear project reporting and escalation is in place
- Finalize Move To Cloud
- Continue convergence of IT in Regions through IT global projects
- Deploy several solutions from the Group (One ID, MTC, potentially one Workplace)
- Ensure the efficiency of Infrastructure activities in the different projects through the pool of Infra PM
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very strong in Project and Program management (governance, reporting, budget, compliance, communication, change)
- Previous Management experience
- Proven experience in transversal management
- IT professional with background on Infrastructure
- Knowledge on Cloud
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- MSc in IT or equivalent
- Engineer background
- Senior program manager experience with ideally 10+ years of experience, and more than 5 in program management
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.