Integration Engineer IT
In addition to being a leader on the insurance market, AXA is also an innovative company that actively nurtures the human factor.
With more than 400 employees, the IT department is at the heart of AXA's business, supporting the most innovative projects.
Within the IT department, the Service Management section is responsible for ensuring compliance in terms of the management and the quality of the applications, services and platforms used by internal and external clients.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Integration Engineer / Service Configuration Practice Lead & IT Asset Manager to join the Service Transition team within Service Management.
Your mission revolves around three main areas:
First of all, as the Service Configuration Management Practice Lead:
- You will be in charge of this Practice ITIL, which includes defining the service configuration, along with the life cycle, maintenance and the development thereof in a spirit of continuous improvement.
- You will ensure compliance with its principal deliverables: the summary ('one pager'), descriptions (processes, operating model, 'RACI', tooling, guidelines, dependencies, KPIs), the findings (risks, weak spots, opportunities for improvement), and finally the roadmap.
- You will act as the point of contact and as the expert for the entire organisation.
- You will manage the requests and requirements put forward by the customers (Voice of Customer) which will include backlog, priorities, cost, quality and service improvement management (Quality of Service - QoS).
- You will make sure the tools are suited to the processes and procedures of this Practice, the appropriate use that is made thereof and the benefits deriving therefrom.
- You will promote the simplification of the New Way Of Delivery (NWOD) and advance the agility of the projects.
- As a driver of change, you will share, communicate and promote the 16 practices at IT in order to boost the Quality of Service culture whilst ensuring the added value they bring is duly acknowledged.
- You will provide the support and training necessary for new arrivals.
- You will define and publish the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) use to measure the performance of the practice.
- You will ensure the good governance of your practice, both with the internal (covering all Domain, Feature & Product Teams), and the external stakeholders (the suppliers, e.g. Group Operations, Hexaware, etc.).
- You will ensure due compliance with good practices working closely with the people in charge of Change and Release Management and provide support where necessary.
- You will share your experience with the Practice Leads Community (including the management of duties and dependencies).
Secondly, you will follow up on the development of the CMDB (Configuration Management DataBase):
- Governance model, processes and procedures
- Data model (Business Services/Applications/Software Components/Infrastructure)
- Data quality
This too will require you to work closely with the numerous project stakeholders, managing their requirements, establishing use cases and implementing sustainable solutions.
Thirdly, you will ensure the proper integration of the new implementation platform ('CI/CD') developed by the Software Delivery Automation team ('Managed Service' supplied by Hexaware)
- The way the new platform interacts with the CMDB
- The handover of the new platform to the Product Teams (the target population are the Developers and Integration Engineer In-Team Delegates)
- You hold a Master's degree in an IT-related subject or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Continuous improvement comes naturally to you
- You have an analytical mind and are familiar with the AGILE-ITIL-SDLC processes
- You have a customer focus and communicate with ease
- You are assertive and autonomous
- You have a good command of English and express yourself well in FR and/or NL
Our purpose is ‘Act for human progress by protecting what matters’. As an insurance company, we want to watch over every individual, society and the world while always keeping the future in mind.
As an insurer, AXA Belgium is also a key player in the field of prevention. Protection is in our DNA, as evidenced every day by the extensive investments in research and risk awareness.
In Belgium, AXA is market leader in non-life insurance. We have more than 3,000 enthusiastic employees whose aim is to move from payer to partner for our 3 million clients.
Our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, a pleasant and modern working atmosphere is crucial to us. Together we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas are valued, respected and appreciated.
With every step we take, we keep our values in mind: Customer First, Integrity, Courage and One AXA.
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!