Stage - Data Analysis and Visualization (H/F)
The Group Data & API Management department aims to:
- Monitor data and API maturity progress across the Group, and provide advisory and hands-on support for all aspects related to managing data and publishing APIs as an asset;
- Foster AXA progress with regards to data capabilities, coordinate and sponsor the Chief Data Officer, Data Management and Data Architecture communities on: data strategies, data governance, data quality, meta and master data management, data modelling, external data sourcing, data protection, and data masking;
- Implement above capabilities also at GETD;
- Manage data privacy implementation for GETD initiatives.
Purpose of the internship:
How to better collect, transform and interactively present the data captured through Group Data Office workstreams:
- streamline data collection processes
- structure and create consolidated data sets and perform analysis
- build data visualizations that facilitate the identification of patterns and enable efficient interpretation of the insights by stakeholders.
Meet different stakeholders concerned by the topic, for that purpose, the trainee will be able to interview and / or require support from:
- The GETD Data & API Management team that sponsors the work and will provide logistic, knowledge and technical support
- AXA entities Data & Analytics teams
- Group procurement Data team
- Data & Analytics Sourcing Partners.
Support Group Data Office workstreams and help enable interactive and user-friendly access to data:
- Understand Data collection processes
- Inventory existing Data sources and Data visualizations
- Streamline, document and automate as much as possible Data collection processes
- Build Data visualization
- Actively participate in translating insights into actionable recommendations for target audiences
- Foster Data visualizations adoption and implement metrics to track their usage.
Technical and professional skills:
- Student in an Engineering School or at university looking for a 6 months internship
- International English - Fluent in speaking and writing
- Data mining skills/experience analyzing large disparate data sources and develop engaging options for presenting the data in visual form
- Data visualization skills including Power BI
- Advanced Teams and MS Office 356 suite knowledge
Soft skills and competencies:
- Able to interact with a vast variety of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Result oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work in a complex organization
- Team player in a multi-cultural work environment, able to see the big picture as well as deep dive into details when necessary.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we lead an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development: promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.
- Friendly work environment in brand new building in Paris with innovative work space;
- Working in a friendly atmosphere with great collegueas!