IT Service Continuity Manager
AXA Partners is looking for an IT Service Continuity Manager to lead the IT continuity topics worldwide. The ITSCM will lead the IT teams in their deployment and execution of the ITSCM strategy by providing operational and technical expertise, close follow-up of the progress, executing transversal controls and contributing to the efficiency of controls.
- Act as the principal point of contact on ITSCM topics for the whole AXA Partners scope by building fruitful relationship with all stakeholders
- Lead the ITSCM community to ensure successful delivery of targets by:
- Managing the governance around ITSCM
- Actively supporting & training the community on ITSCM framework
- Monitoring/challenging AXA Partners entities on their progress & status
- Consolidate reportings and represent ITSCM in the different governance bodies
- Actively engage in ITSCM communities across AXA Group
- Actively push and follow-up initiatives pertaining to the automation/efficiency of activities and agility
- Work in close collaboration with Crisis Management teams and Business Continuity Management teams
- Support new projects/initiatives pertaining to IT continuity
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive and practical knowledge of IT continuity topics
- Knowledge of DR/Backup challenges and solutions in Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and guidelines
- Ability to formalize technical documentation (processes/procedures/guidelines) and more highlevel presentations for different stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relations & communication skills
- Demonstrated expert judgment with the ability to quickly identify, analyse, evaluate and resolve problems
- Ability to adapt to a fastmoving environment
- Collaborative working to achieve collective goals, ability to facilitate transversal/cross function collaboration, create trust and develop a “shareto-succeed” mindset
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 in IT continuity topics
- Master’s degree in computer science or Information Security
- Experience in Financial industry of other highly regulated environment preferred
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.