VIE - Assistant Porfolio Manager
The Assistant Portfolio Manager will support the US Fixed Income Investment team both in the day to day management of the accounts, as well as through the development of decision making tool to improve the Investment Process
• Management of the US IG transaction data base and related report and analysis
• Development of Portfolio Optimizer to automate portfolio construction and test complex set of constraints and objectives (Risk, Guidelines, ESG…)
• Development of back testing models using core portfolio structure and existing proprietary market database
• Automate relative valuation tools to increase speed and scope of investment opportunity analysis
• Assist Portfolio Managers in day to day account trading, reporting, as well as client’s projects.
• BA degree in Finance
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
• Internship in Asset Management Front Office
Knowledge and Skills
• Fixed Income market
• Bloomberg, Excel VBA, Access
• Fluent in English
• Solid Math/Finance foundation
• Strong communication skills both written and spoke
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.