Manager - Modelling
About your team
The modelling team develops, maintains, and provides continuous support to models’ users.
You will be part of an experienced and multicultural team of actuaries working on various and diverse actuarial projects.
About your role
You will play a pivotal role in building and improving the company’s insight on risk and value measurement.
Your core responsibilities:
- Manage and improve actuarial models used for valuation and pricing
- Promote best practice regarding modelling approach and documentation
- Improve the ALM model with respect to model governance policy
- Use ALM model to provide data analysis and studies to key stakeholders
- Train models users and sponsor ALS model adoption
- Enhance and spread expertise regarding actuarial and financial modelling and analysis
- Challenge the existing and recommend new methodologies
- Experienced professional with at least 4 years’ experience in modelling, valuation, or pricing
- Experience with MCEV, IFRS 17 or SII.
- Experience coding with Prophet
- A good command of English, since it is the office language and high interaction with AXA regionally and at Group level, and external providers
- The ability to understand & implement difficult actuarial and modelling concepts
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund