Software Engineer (Full Stack)
The role of the Software Engineer is to perform software design, construction, testing, maintenance, quality of software and implementation in a systematic method :
- Performing the software design of implementing software solution to descript all aspect of the software for building.
- Performing the software construction through a combination of coding, verification, unit testing, integration testing and debugging.
- Performing the modification of a software product after delivery to correct faults, improve performance or other attributes.
- Performing the software development methodologies such as tradition development, agile development, or other attributes.
- Performing software quality to cover reliability, efficiency, security and maintainability.
- Contribute to the application of management activities—planning, coordinating, measuring, monitoring, controlling, and reporting—to ensure that the development and maintenance of software is systematic, disciplined, and quantified.
- Proven at least 5 years’ experience in software engineering or software development related.
- Relevant experience on frontend & Backend development or Mobile Development.
- Ability to use software process model (Workflow, Dataflow, Use case diagram).
- Experience with Cordova, Saga middleware, Kubernetes and NodeJS+Express are a plus.
- Experience in developing web applications using most popular framework and tools (NodeJS, React, AngularJS, Docker, GIT hub, strongloop)
- Experienced in web application security.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work load supporting multiple projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and NoSql.
- Experience with test-driven development
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund