Global Advertising and Media Manager (fixed term)
The Global Advertising and Media Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of integrated advertising and media campaigns at the corporate, segment and product levels working with the Brand and Advertising team. The role will help to promote the positioning of the firm, drive brand preference, competitive differentiation, awareness and growing key target audience segments and asset classes.
• Support the team in the delivery of differentiated advertising and media campaigns across the full media channel mix including digital display, paid social, programmatic, video, paid search, native content and print channels in support of commercial and brand objectives in key markets.
• Manage the adapts process, including transcreation in local languages, and all production elements to ensure effective format development.
• Working effectively with advertising, production and media agencies to oversee production and media plan fulfilment.
• Ensure metrics reports are delivered on time to markets which are supported by key learnings to optimise live campaigns and future strategies.
• Provide regular competitive analysis to partner markets to keep at the forefront of their advertising and media strategies.
• Support and manage proposition and creative testing of new campaign materials.
• Manage stakeholders including compliance and country marketing leads as part of overall project process.
• Keep abreast of future trends, grow understanding of asset management and our clients to write inspiring, insight-driven briefs.
• Be a pivotal member of the team, working in partnership with global marketing and corporate communications functions including digital, web, social, design, content, and across local, regional and global counterparts to generate new ideas and initiatives that drive the business forward in region and market.
• Act as key brand champion driving adoption and adherence to brand platforms throughout the creative work and the organisation.
• Proven experience of delivering creative advertising and media solutions across multiple countries, working client side or in a similar role agency side.
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent project management skills, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously either as part of team or as an individual.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills to partner with team members and collaborate with key stakeholders.
• Good understanding of digital channels, including paid search and native channels (preferred but not essential).
• Passionate about advertising and creativity, bringing new ideas to the table on the latest innovations and ideas from outside and within financial services.
• Can work in a regulatory environment to keep within guidelines of Financial Promotions and advertising standards.
• Keeps abreast of competitor’s behavior and advertising/media strategies
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced organisation with tight timelines.
• Acute attention to detail as we operate in a highly regulated environment.Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.