Project Financial Analyst
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Support the KL Shared Service Center by generating financial reports, analyzing variances, and assisting with budgeting and other accounting operations.
- Perform accounting operations, month-end closing, cash management, approvals, accruals, monitor outsourced services.
- Prepare monthly detailed invoices to our clients.
- Ensure spending/purchasing/payment in all departments is performed with proper approval and correct cost centers
- Support Procurement, HR, Facilities activities, etc.
- Review all incoming invoices ensuring supporting documents are sufficient and charges are valid, and obtain approval when necessary.
- Prepare information to generate the yearly production of the price card.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and corporate reporting efforts.
- Assist in resolving billing/processing issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Track and reconcile monthly bank statements, payroll, tax filings, etc.
- Financial Controller
- Executive Committee members
- Local Chief Financial Officers and Financial Controllers
- External Vendors / Service providers
- Shared Service Center Management and employees
Experience And Qualifications
- University graduate with at least 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting related discipline
- Working experience in Insurance Industry or IT Finance preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good customer service, organized, result and detail-oriented, self-motivated, analytical, and can work independently.
- Good team player, positive attitude and can work under pressure.
- Strong at effectively handling multiple priorities under time and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Behavioral Skills and Capabilities
- Focus on Customer – Demonstrating availability, attentiveness, and reliability to external/internal customers, building trusting and constructive relationships with them. Listening to their needs and seeking their feedback.
- Share to Succeed – Being available, attentive, and reliable with peers and colleagues. Encouraging and contributing to the sharing of information, knowledge, and best practices. Addressing and resolving conflict in a way that ensures mutually satisfying outcomes.
- Result Orientation – Making and meeting commitments.
- Living through AXA Values – Promoting and demonstrating the AXA values of Professionalism, Innovation, Pragmatism, Team Spirit, Integrity