Operational Risk Manager
The core purpose of this role is to ensure a consistent framework for Asian Markets entities to identify inherent risks and to work with them to identify appropriate mitigation plans and monitor their implementation to plan
- Establish and maintain Ops Risk management framework for Asian Markets
- Develop and manage direct relationship with entity operational risk peers
- Monitor and report key operational indicators to assure expected level of operational performance.
- Assess risk scenario and implement appropriate risk mitigation plan.
- Ensure local policies and procedures are followed across Asian Markets
- Work closely with Asian Markets Office Operational risk team to both drive and monitor response to Operational Risk Opinions
- University degree in Business, Information Technology, Accountancy or related field.
- Operational Risk certification a strong benefit
- 3-5 years in Insurance or banking industry in an operational risk management capacity
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive & meet deadlines
- Must have a leadership “presence”
- Sound methodological experience in assessing operational risks
- Ability to negotiate and and create buy-in to develop joint risk remediation plans
- Practical understanding of regulatory requirements
- Ability to complete difficult tasks while working under pressure / uncertainty
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.