IT Risk Officer
Our team is seeking for an IT professional with 5 + years’ experience in risk and security management functions. The role will act as the second line of defense which facilitates and monitors the implementation of effective risk management. The function would also help with the implementation of resilience procedures and keeping risks at an acceptable level.
The role includes identifying potential risks and will help develop procedures that staff must follow to reduce or manage those risks. The IT Risk officer monitors the IT systems to ensure that they are secure and recoverable.
- Assist management and internal controls teams with Identification, evaluation, monitoring and mitigation of the operational risks identified in IT services, through AXA methodology and best practices such as COSO, ITIL, ISO27000, NIST and COBIT
- Work with management and internal control teams to help them develop and present recommendations and actions to address review and mitigate audit findings
- Track audit remediation actions to closure
- Coordinate communications of risks, mitigation actions and audit issues with stakeholders and business owners.
- Help to develop business continuity procedures
- Analyze and compile data and incident information to facilitate the understanding to make decisions.
- Design dashboards and automated reports in Excel VBA and Power Query.
- Present dashboards, metrics and finding and track progress and measure risk levels.
Bachelor's degree in a field like computer science, System management or information security is required. Fluent Spanish and English are also a must.
- Experience in Technology Risk Management and Risk Assessments
- Experience with IT Control Frameworks (ISO27001, NIST, ITIL, COBIT)
- Experience in IT Auditing / Key Control Testing
- Experience in Project Management
- Good understanding of computer networking technology, networking administration, IT services and security practices
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, SQL and MS Access
- BCP and DRP Knowledge
Nice to have:
- ITIL ver.3.0
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.