Senior .NET Software Developer
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior software developer/Lead to join AXA Partners CLP IT organisation. The primary role is a hands-on Development/lead role in .Net Framework/Micro Services with an opportunity to deliver new business features to CLP business and to progress our Agile/DevOps mission, working with cross functional teams in multiple locations.
- Be a .NET technical leader within the squad
- Drive knowledge transfer of new applications into AXA CLP IT team
- As-Is Gap Analysis
- Investigation and QFE of production issues
- Maintain technical quality of products
- Building containerized applications through the azure DeVos pipelines
- Programming and testing containerized microservices
- Maintain AXA Group security coding standards
- Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs
- Execute configuration work on key systems
- Perform Operations and System Administration tasks in line with DevOps model
- Design/Build/Support IT solutions
- Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
- Work with other technical teams – Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Center/Change Control etc.
- Mentor team of developers
- Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
- Deliver measurable, quality solutions – to functional & non-functional requirements
- Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment)
- Key contributor to our Agile/DevOps journey
- A key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience building and managing web service in test and in production environments
- 7+ years industry development experience delivering enterprise solutions, incorporating .Net Framework, ASP.Net, MVC, C#, PL/TSQL, APIs,
- C# 6 and above
- Web services, Restful web services
- MVC 5/core
- SQL Server, EF core
- Micro service architecture
- Production Docker Swarm Deployment and support
- RedHat docker based images
- React/AngularJS, Angular 2+, or any modern JS framework.
- Azure devOPs build and development pipelines
- Expert SDLC knowledge
- Analytical approach to solving complex issues
- Exposure to IT Product/Application ownership concept
- Excellent collaborator with high focus on the “Team” dynamic
- Technology Hunter mindset
- Financial Insurance industry experience
- BSc in Computer Science
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.