The key accountabilities is to provide business advisory services to AXA business to ensure requirements / analysis which result in quality deliverables for IT specific solutions/ services that meet the business need.
This role must bridge the gap between business and IT, by helping to drive critical decision-making with stakeholders across the region.
- Provide thought leadership and Insurance domain knowledge to the business to ensure discussions are meaningful and are an exchange of ideas leading towards practical and effective solutions through sharing knowledge of market trends and existing AsiaIT solutions.
- Interacting with the business, study and analyse information to turn the business requirement into technical requirement
- Analyse information needs to decompose high-level information to refine user requirements.
- Applying AXA’s standards and best practices, define business requirements in a well-structured manner to ensure that they can be effectively communicated, articulated, and clearly understood by stakeholders of both IT and business.
- Work with IT and Business peers on the definition of user requirements with the business, gap analysis, and requirement package preparation (e.g. Business Requirement Specification, Process Map, Product Roadmap, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc.) to ensure all requirements and necessary details for designing the solution have been captured.
- Support rationalization and sharing of user requirements across countries to ensure synergies are leveraged.
Business Proposal Management
- Contribute technical knowledge and guidance to business for business proposal development and ensure the necessary details have been captured
- Lead the analysis on the pros and cons of each solution option to ensure sufficient information is shared with business for an informed decision on final solution.
- Support business change management processes in developing user training to ensure efficient transition for the business onto the new technology solution implemented.
- Contribute as the subject matter expert and act as the point of escalation for the projects, to ensure appropriate measure are taken to drive resolution for critical business requirement issues.
- Team Required to partake in business critical knowledge transfer and training of tasks as and when required, in agreement with line management
- University graduate
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- Agile Product Owner Certification
- 10+ years’ experience in working as a Business Analyst (must have multi-country & multi-business line experience)
- Experience in facilitating workshops, to drive outcomes
- Experience in developing quality artefacts – Business requirements, traceability matrix,
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Insurance Industry experience
- IT Graduate qualification
- MBA or equivalent
- Experienced with implementation using Agile methodology
- Either ITIL or CMMI certified
- Experience in implementing change throughout an organisation
This role requires a candidate who has the capability to work in a culturally diverse, dynamic environment and is delivery orientated. Strong communication skills are critical as is the ability to influence positive outcomes through negotiation with key stakeholders.
Candidate should have practical experience in waterfall, iterative and agile implementation.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.