Intern - Strategic Sales Support and Marketing
In the light of the global marketing, sales & communications strategy, the current sales pipeline and the Dutch marketing and sales objectives, we are looking for additional local capacity to complement existing resources in the execution of activity to institutional clients. This will include the project management of a number of initiatives, including the involvement in a number of ad hoc (marketing) projects.
Description of the department:
The team in Amsterdam consists of sales managers, client relationship managers and a marketing & communications manager (8 FTE in total). A “blue chip” position was established with winning high-profile mandates. We achieved a stable asset base and platform for further growth in the institutional market with our focus on balance sheet management. Our objective is to build and deepen the engagement with key decision makers and continue to establish and solidify the position of AXA IM as preferred (foreign) partner for 1) LDI/CDI, 2) full UNSDG integration and Reporting 3) Rosenberg Expertise (Sustainable Equity) , 4) China 5) investing in the new economy and the growth opportunities it brings for Dutch investors.
The main responsibilities of the role:
• Proactively dealing with calls and emails and enquiries from the sales team, on behalf of clients
• Ensure supporting the sales team on capturing key client data and activity on Salesforce CRM tool
• Support completing fund questionnaires, RFP's/RFI's and Due Diligence documents for clients
• Provide Fund performance figures, market updates and competitor analysis on request
• Take minutes from fund manager meetings & conference calls, circulating to the Sales team in a timely manner
• Schedule client meetings with clients ensuring all documentation required for meetings is available and complied in advance
• Internal liaison with Product Specialist Units and Compliance to ensure that presentations are completed and available when required
• Development of Presentations and other support material for client meetings and (virtual) events
• Assistants in the write up of investment proposals for clients
• Support the distribution of monthly documentation and marketing material to clients
• Ad-hoc project work driven by business requirements
• Follow-up of new business calls and literature requests to generate leads for the Sales Team and help better understand our client base
• Support in organization and coordination of client events (speakers, invitations, logistics, catering)
• Support in the development and implementation of the social media activities
• Support in the development and execution of the content agenda
• Experience and willingness to work in a small team, with deadlines and an international setting;
• Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
• A general knowledge and interest in financial markets and investment strategies
• A general knowledge of investments, risk and quantitative background
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Strong verbal and written communicating skills
• Strong project management skills and a can do attitude
• Academic background in Economics, Finance or Marketing
• Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €801bn in assets as of the end of 2019. We employ about 2,360 people around the world and operate out of 28 offices split across countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.