Specialist , IT Security (12 months)
Security project management (70%)
Responsible for the tracking, planning, implementation, monitoring, controlling and reporting security projects, in accordance with organization project management policies and standards
Security Operation (30%)
Support the security operation with regards to vulnerabilities and patches tracking, security incident follow up, security testing, etc
- University Graduate. Preferably in IT, project or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of project management experience, preferably in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry.
- Sound knowledge of information security topics, technologies, tools and trends.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory requirements (e.g. MAS TRM)
- Experience with enterprise-wide programmes or projects, eg. Business transformation or process re-engineering projects is an advantage.
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.