Cybersecurity Expert M/F - CDI - AXA PARTNERS - Châtillon (92)
We are looking for our Cybersecurity Expert M/F
based in Châtillon (92)
“Becoming a tech-led company” is one of the strategic enablers and Information and Technology will play a continuously increasing role to help AXA Partners achieve its transformation.
The AXA Partners security model relies amongst other principles on a segregation of duties between second line of defence (oversight security teams) and the first line (IT teams).
As part of the first line of defence, and dedicated to Information security topics, you will cover both the geographical scope of Europe and lead the topics on documentation, automation and agility of security controls.
You will lead the regional IT teams in their execution of IT security controls by providing operational and technical expertise, ensuring the proper deployment of the security strategy, executing transversal controls and contributing to the efficiency of controls.
Your main responsibilities:
- Act as the principal point of contact on IT security topics in your geographical scope by building fruitful relationship with all stakeholders (Regional and local IT, Oversight security teams)
- Translate top-down policies & requirements and ad-hoc requests into operational processes tailored to the needs and specificities of the regional IT context
- Lead the deployment of new IT security activities in the region while ensuring proper transitioning to BAU (process documentation, RACI…)
- Actively push and follow-up initiatives pertaining to the automation/efficiency of security controls and agility in security globally
- Provide reportings, bashboards and KPI/KRI’s and follow-up the execution of security controls in the region
- Ensure proper and up to date documentation of security controls and security related IT processes in the region
- Actively promote and contribute to agility and continuous improvement in the team and globally for IT security
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Experience as an IT auditor preferred
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM preferred
- Experience in Financial industry of other highly regulated environment preferred
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in Information Security / IT controls
- Comfort around technical Information security topics
- Knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and guidelines
- Ability to formalize operational documentation (processes/procedures/guidelines) and high-level presentations for different stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relations & communication skills
- Demonstrated expert judgment with the ability to quickly identify, analyse, evaluate and resolve problems
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Collaborative working to achieve collective goals, ability to facilitate transversal/cross function collaboration, create trust and develop a “share-to-succeed” mindset
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.