AXA is embarking on its most radical and ambitious change programme in the history of its Healthcare business. Driven by a changing UK health landscape, the growth in the (preventative) Wellbeing sector, and the need for radical simplification, we are uniting several businesses internally to produce a stronger offering than ever before. Our mission is to ‘empower people to be the best version of themselves’ with a wide range of new, market leading, app-based wellbeing and integrated medical (insurance) services. Underneath the surface of our transformation, we want to offer an efficient yet empathetic service through intuitive customer-led navigation, ensuring a personalised offering where our customers want and need it most.
We’re searching for an experienced Agile Coach to join our team on a 12 month contract to help us make this happen. Reporting to the Transformation Director, you will lead teams to implement our new methodology, driving organisational change whilst providing coaching in Agile methodologies. This is a key role in the overall delivery and value add, as you will be pivotal in increasing collaboration, innovation, adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
What you will be doing:
- Educating employee at all levels on Agile principles, providing them with the tools to implement the process
- Developing and delivering training sessions that leads toward the organisation-wide adoption of Agile methodologies
- Guiding teams into the Agile methodology by providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalysing organisational growth and answering questions
- Designing the strategy for the organisational adoption of Agile including every stage of adoption (introduction, education and fostering teams and culture that practice Agile and continuous improvement)
- Lead by example and collaborate effectively to implement Agile processes, practices and principles across all levels and departments
Experience we are looking for:
- Very strong track record in change and transformation, where having worked at Senior Manager/Director level in a consultancy environment would prove advantageous, as well as large scale complex business and technology delivery programming experience
- Experience of displaying strong leadership, collaboration and influencing skills with a wide variety of stakeholders
- proficiency in relevant programme languages and methodologies, with thorough understanding of Agile concepts, particularly in Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience of coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group.
Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back, or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward.
Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
As well as being part of a fantastic company culture and on top of a competitive salary, you will receive the following benefits as part of an extensive remuneration package:
•Discretionary annual bonus (linked to individual and company performance)
•Private health cover (after 6 months)
•Discount on AXA Insurance products
•Access to a range of flexible benefits, including the option to purchase additional holidays and a range of location and national discounts