Cloud Broker Manager
PRESENTATION OF THE CONTEXT AND TEAM
Within the IT Services organization, the Services & Operations department has the ambition to provide a single interface for markets, delivering all IT Services (technical and application) to the entities. This means ensuring the service delivery is achieved with the expected level of quality and at the expected cost. As being close to our customers, this organization has also the responsibility to the product and market dimensions; i.e. securing that client expectations are considered in the product roadmap as well as securing that the customer agenda includes the product roadmap.
The Cloud Broker team is responsible for developing and delivering a demand and engagement process to support the Entity transformation and key business projects to help accelerate cloud adoption and migration.
The incumbent will work closely with Cloud Product teams, Vendors and AXA Entities to identify on-boarding and acceleration support needs to quickly enable Entity Cloud Business Units, Projects and Business teams to use cloud products and solutions, to support the introduction of new technologies, cloud and Agile practices and to enable business applications and data in the cloud.
The Cloud Broker Manager will be responsible of leading a cloud engineers’ team in order to deliver requested solutions in Cloud native platforms.
In addition to the related leadership activities, the selected candidate will oversee management and implementation of Cloud automation DevOps flows, tools and practices within the organization, as well as be accountable for the Public and Private Cloud platforms.
- Deliver global AXA Cloud products to the Market OpCos
- Be responsible of the implementation of Cloud native AXA global products.
- Be responsible for the usage, performance and the Cloud native services.
- People management skills, decision making, provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to lower level analysts
- Bring solutions within hybrid Cloud and on-premise environments.
- Develop projects related with Cloud / DevOps and Automation leading a competitive team effort.
- Manage the cloud demand offered to the Market OpCos
PROFILE QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & COMPETENCES
- Bachelor's Engineering Degree (Titled) in Computer Science / Informatics or related careers
- 7 to 9 years proven expertise in Cloud native platforms and integration with Hybrid environments.
- Fluent English and Spanish are required
Ideal candidate must have a good knowledge in the following technical skills:
- Azure & AWS Architecture Frameworks & Best Practices
- Information security principles and practices
- Cloud Cost Optimization /FinOps
- Cloud Devops Technology & Tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet..)
- IAM (IDentity & Access Management) solution (AD/AAD, AWS Directory Service, ADFS...) and modern protocol authentication (OpenID, OAuth2, SAML V2...)
- DevSecOps software development lifecycle principles and the ability to apply knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile methodologies and migrating applications to the cloud
- Application deployments and management of Kubernets platforms (ideally with the RedHat OpenShift distribution of Kubernetes)
- IBM Bluemix Hybrid Cloud solutions
With a proven excellent knowledge in:
- Azure and AWS cloud platforms, ideally 3+ years’ experience in migrating enterprise applications
- Network & Security protocol /concepts (VPN, Routing, VLSM, CIDR, DDOS protection, WAF, Application Gateway, Load Balancer...)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Middleware platforms
- Knowledge of OpenShift redhat
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Self-learning and Analytical
- Result oriented
- Ability to solve problems in high pressure situations (technical incidents, express deliveries)
- Ability to plan, organize and execute projects
- Focus on the customer, understand and anticipate their needs, and offer customized solutions
- Strong ability to work in a large international environment
- Adapt quickly to changes, show appetite for the unknown, learn in any circumstances
- Work with people of different backgrounds, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Get others to accept your opinion, come up with a positive and accepted resolution to the conflict
- Listen and communicate efficiently, adapting to interlocutors and channels
- Make fast and efficient decisions based on data and stay focused on goals
- To appreciate and propose new ideas and solutions, while retaining a pragmatic vision
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.