Senior Specialist, Life Pricing
- Provide support to pricing of Life products and campaigns that aims to achieve an optimal balance between customers, distributors and shareholders value.
- Develop and maintain pricing models, Excel BIs and other calculators
- Help to document pricing assumptions and consolidate pricing results for various reports and presentations.
- Draft reports and handle various requirements for internal and regulatory filings for products and campaigns
- Work with Life Product Implementation Team to implement new products in BI system and backend administration system.
- Review reinsurance rates, terms and conditions of reinsurance treaties for new products.
- Provide technical support to other departments in BI queries, handling complaint cases, special quotes, system fixes, etc.
- Provide actuarial support in cross-functional projects such as implementation of new BI systems
- 3 – 5 years of actuarial experience.
- Knowledge and experience in pricing life insurance or reinsurance is a plus.
- Keen and fast learner.
- Able to perform in a fast pace and demanding environment by having a resilient and solution-oriented mindset.
- Enjoys collaborating with people of various backgrounds.
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.