Assistant Manager, Distribution Strategy
- As part of the team to develop tactical and implement projects that align with distribution growth and transformation strategy of the Company
- Conduct market analysis to identify gaps or opportunities for distribution developments
- Collaborate with internal business counterparts for successful implementation of business projects; Take lead in the execution of smaller scale projects
- Support CDO in the delivery of management presentations and reports for top management
- Over 5 years of working experience, preferably with experience in insurance distribution
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, as well as sound writing and reporting skills
- Good analytical ability and strong business sense
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.