Assistant Actuarial Manager, P&C Pricing
- Contribute and supervise the team from a technical aspect on product rating analyses by line of business/product and pricing reviews, being able to summarise methods used and observations made in reports describing observed trends in claims experience, and projections in financial results
- Understand and follow the structured process/standards in production of GLM including data verification, model verification, impact analyses, peer review, communication with Business and Regional team
- Provide financial projection of business opportunities to assist in key decision-making
- Maintain engagement with Group pricing expert in ensuring we align our pricing approach with group recommended best practices
- Work with Data Science team to explore new ways in utilising internal and external data in pricing
- Handle enquiries from external parties such as business partners and regulator, as well as other departments such as project management, IT & systems, product development, business development, operations, claims, finance, risk management and actuarial reserving, regarding rating algorithm and enquiries on technical results
- Assist in the production, verification and distribution of reports
- Coach actuarial analysts in the team specifically on pricing methods and peer reviews
- Maintain updated knowledge of actuarial practices
- University degree with a major in Actuarial Science or Statistics or Mathematics
- At least part qualified from Internationally recognised Actuarial Institutions such as UK, US, and Australia
- At least 6 years in an actuarial position in General Insurance. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Actuarial Analyst.
- Experience in coaching actuarial staff
- Proactive in reaching out to different business units and various levels of staff
- Able to work independently and possess good problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Excellent Computer Skills in MS word, MS Excel, SAS and MS Access
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.