Cloud Production Engineer – Azure Cloud (F/M)
The Public Cloud Management function of Group IT was launched to order to accelerate cloud adoption and industrialization to support the evolution of AXA towards digital. It aims at enabling AXA entities to rapidly develop end-to-end solutions by offering services that are perfectly aligned to business needs.
In order to support faster Time to Market, help govern Cloud exploitation, foster sustained security and compliance and optimization of consumption, the Public Cloud Management team provides an AZURE Competency Center to work with AXA Entities to define the AZURE Foundation (Landing Zone) technologies, tools and processes.
Public Cloud Business Unit has a central team, AZURE Competency Center, whose mission consists of:
- Work with Technology Office to define strategy, architectures and roadmap for AZURE services
- Work with Security, Compliance & Audit teams to incorporate their needs into the AXA AZURE Foundation
- Define and promote leading practices around AZURE
- Supporting the implementation of new projects (new AXA entities on-boarding on existing or not yet existing platforms)
- Offer Global Products to support AXA entities for their move to the cloud (ACC Azure Services)
- Providing level 3 technical support on AZURE (Organizations, Foundation, Subscriptions, Blueprint, Policies, etc…)
Azure Competency Center is operating Global Products to help entities to shift their applications to Azure public cloud.
Today, Azure Competency Center has 2 products under the offer “Azure Services”.
Azure Forge and Azure Developer Workstation are the current offering from Azure Competency Center.
We are responsible for the development, growth and maintance of those 2 products and future products the ACC might be creating.
Main objectives will be met if:
- Maintain a high level of availability for ACC Products within defined SLA
- Support AXA entities in their usage of ACC Products
- Help to improve and develop new services from ACC to entites
- Maintain a close relationship with Azure Community at AXA
- Knowledge and experience in Azure Services technologies :
- AZURE Accounts Organization
- Networking (Private Link, Direct Connect, etc.)
- Security (IAM, WAF, etc.)
- Storage (Azure Storage, Blob, etc.)
- Database (CosmosDB, Azure SQL, etc.)
- Application services (Web App, Functions, etc.)
- AZURE Cloud Technologies
- Experience supporting third party application environment
- Experience in large heterogeneous server infrastructure environment
- Familiarity with ITIL, configuration, capacity and change management
- Experience in Cloud Services and specifically AZURE
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management
- Open programming skills
- Good knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices
- Good knowledge of security
Nice to have
- Knowledge in container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Knowledge of service management
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- At least 3 year experience in Cloud technologies and specifically AZURE services
- Ability to support mission critical, highly available, high volume operational environments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- French would be a plus
- Ability to work in an international context, with remote teams, in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, as well as independently
- Ability to interact with clients on a regular basis
- Commitment for occasional on-call duties
- Commitment for occasional international travels (Europe, US & Asia) to support new projects
We’re an integral part of AXA, serving 100+ million people worldwide. Our goal is to support AXA entities around the world in empowering people to live better lives. By embracing technology, data and innovation, we’re helping AXA become a customer-focused, tech-led company. Ours is an inspiring, global workplace with over 8,000 colleagues in 17 different countries across Europe, Asia and the US. We specialize in data, procurement, IT, security and more.