VIE - Third Party Relationship Management
Overseeing the quality of Service provided by our Outsourced Operational providers. Coordinate the communication between our Outsourced Service providers and our internal business units.
• As directed by the UK Head of Third Party Relationship Management, liaise with internal departments as a point of expertise/escalation in respect of our Outsourced Service Providers.
• Monitor and manage all elements of “Change” between AXA IM and our Outsourced Service Provider.
• Contribute to, and partake in, helping to implement any new Products/Projects related to our Outsourced Service Provider.
• Monitor the KPI’s and quality of service delivered by our Outsourced Service Provider, and work with the Service Providers to ensure our KPI’s and quality standards are maintained.
• Monitor, control, and payment of invoices and relevant Out Of Pocket expenses related to our Outsourced Service Providers.
• Undertake a number of varied administrative tasks in order to support the Outsourced Service Providers and internal functions.
• Undertake appropriate Due Diligence and Oversight on our Outsourced Service Providers, and make sure this is well documented and any issues that are identified are appropriately followed up to a conclusion.
• Undertake, the teams duties in respect of Rebates and CASS as identified by your Manager.
• As appropriate, review the SLA with the outsourced third parties and make sure that they are up to date, and relevant to meet our business and regulatory needs.
• University degree level education.
• At least 8 GCSE’s or equivalent.
• 3 “A” levels or equivalent.
• Experience with counterparties in an outsourced operational services model.
Knowledge and Skills
• A good understanding of varied areas within Operations of an Asset Management Company
• Ability to use standard IT tools
• Ability to collaborate/communicate at all levels.
• Client, results and solutions oriented.
• Ability to monitor and asses KPI’s and other performance indicators in respect of our Outsourced Service Provider.
• Strong team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.