Senior Internal Auditor M/F - CDI - AXA PARTNERS
We are looking for our Senior Internal Auditor M/F - Based in Châtillon (92) or Shannon
As part of the multi-location AXA Partners Internal Audit team, you will involve leading individual audit projects across the global AXA Partners business in conjunction with the broader AXA Partners Internal Audit Team. You will include managing staff on audit projects and involves exposure to all functions across the business, as well as regular interaction with senior management and the Global AXA Internal Audit function.
Your main reponsibilities are:
- Plan, execute and report on individual audit projects, which may include managing other staff assigned to an audit project
- Perform assigned audits and other duties in a professional manner.
- Appraise the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
- Coordinate efforts with the company’s external auditor when appropriate to ensure risk coverage and synergies.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of internal and external environments to perform responsibilities with excellence.
- Perform or assist in the performance of special reviews at the request of management.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Ensure compliance with the AXA Audit Methodology.
- Ensure application of GIA standards/CAPT Methodology during audit reviews.
- Be responsible for your own professional development and pro-actively identify relevant training and development.
- Execute audit projects within prescribed time budgets and at a high degree of quality.
- Determine the direction, focus, and audit procedures of the proposed audit effort.
- Plan the theory and scope of the audit, and prepare or assist in preparing an audit program.
- Manage the delivery of the tasks required for each phase of the audit.
- Prepare/review process flows and identify the key risks and controls for the area/topic under review.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls over those activities.
- Determine whether organisational units in the company are performing their planning, accounting, custodial or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, and in a manner consistent with good business practices.
- When assigned, supervise, direct, counsel, and instruct auditors assigned to the audit and review their work for sufficiency of scope and accuracy.
- Obtain, analyse, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and the efficiency of performance of the activities being reviewed.
- Prepare formal written reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action, and suggesting improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
- Will be required to travel up to 30% of time
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Four year degree in business, financial or other applicable field.
- ACA/ACCA and other applicable certifications (e.g. CIA, FRM, PRM, PMP, etc).
- Four or more years of relevant audit work experience, preferably within a risk management and/or Big 4/5 environment and/or the financial services industry. Other industries are acceptable, provided that the candidate possesses other appropriate skills for the position.
- Internal and/or external auditing experience.
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to assess and determine risk impacts.
- Ability to reason logically, analyse and evaluate data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- English language proficiency to level B2 of the Common Framework of Reference for Languages. French spoken language proficiency is required. Any other European language is an asset.
- Ability to apply auditing protocols.
- Demonstrated functional accounting or auditing knowledge and technical skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.