Business Lead (Product Owner), Retail Transformation (12 Months)
The Business Lead/ Product Owner will report to the Head of Retail/Distribution and work very closely with the Strategic Transformation team to spearhead the delivery of a new retail platform by providing his/her business expertise on; business priorities, customer centric items, user stories, stakeholder alignment, go-to-market strategy and drive change management. The role will closely work with technical product owners, scrum master and other various stakeholders in coordinating day to day activities such as sprint reviews and ensuring collaboration and effective delivery of strategic objectives against commercial milestones.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
Retail Business Knowledge
- Key Business Lead representing the Retail business and other retail stakeholders (operations, customer care, UW, pricing and distribution) to help define the strategy and priorities for new retail platform
- Work with Transformation Team and other stakeholders to define roadmap and delivery strategy for new retail platform
- Act as first point of contact and trouble shoot all questions and issues with various stakeholders
- Drive decision making on any product / system related topics
- Customer Centric outlook to ensure new platform has customer focus at its forefront
- Get alignment across the business stakeholders on strategic priority and support execution team
Communications and Stakeholder Management
- Work with Transformation Team, Operations, Customer care and other stakeholders to align on priorities and communicate change effectively
- Provide support to all stakeholders throughout the project and contribute to change management activities
- always Ensure end customer and agent receive the right communication on new platform
Project Management Exposure
- Support Transformation team to write and prioritize business user stories (providing requirements)
- Support teams in UAT Testing
- Understand Agile way of working and able to break down project delivery into prioritized segments derived through business value
- At least 3 years of work experience in Retail Insurance as Underwriter or Distribution
- Must have experience of self-managing, prioritizing and trouble-shooting when issues arise.
- Strong understanding of business proprieties and able to get alignment across diverse stakeholders
- Strong retail insurance business knowledge and decision-making skills
- Strong F2F communication and interactive skills
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JIRA (good to have)
- Basic understanding of supporting large projects and Agile delivery (good to have)
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.