Business Process Consultant
Manage the whole deployment activities for the assigned project: planning and progress follow up, risks and mitigations, management of governance meetings
- Manage the project deployment teams (Business Process Consultant, contributors from DDCC / Silva design teams) and the relationship with the customers stakeholders)
- Organize and manage workshops on processes and data configuration
- Be able to identify potential delta and propose potential solutions aligned with the Silva standards principles
- Report to Silva management (Onboarding Lead and Program)
- Manage in parallel several streams, covering design, configuration but also Management of Change plan
- Be able to manage political stakes and concerns
- Understand the Silva Model and content of Design
- Be able to drive all Data Collection Sessions in the fields of configuration, catalogs, interfaces and Assets
Relevant experience in Project Management
Strong understanding of ITIL
Deep ServiceNow project experience
ServiceNow Certifications / Functional / Configuration skills on ITSM / ITOM / Cloud / HR Service delivery
Strong oral and written communication capability
Result oriented and relevant delivery
Support documents for governance bodies
Project documentation such as planning, action tracker, management of change plan, workshop materials
Follow up dashboards
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.