Digital Business Analyst
- Partner with Product Owner to delivery best-in-class digital product and digital journey;
- Translate business workflow, User Interface and User Experience into detailed product backlog, consisting of a set of Epics, User Stories and Tasks, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams;
- Detail functional specifications for each step in the journey, for example validations of fields, user scenarios;
- Drive sprint planning in close collaboration with Product Owner and IT partners;
- Responsible for functional and solution documentation, create and review test scenarios, support business and function teams for User Acceptance Testing to facilitate the product delivery;
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- A 3-5 years of working experience in Business Analysis, Customer Journey Design, Product Analysis, Requirement Analysis and Gathering, Technical design. Advantage if have previous experience in the insurance industry.
- Agile project delivery experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and learning ability, can quickly adapt to deal with new disciplines and projects and dig deeper into relevant business and IT knowledge
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, ability to involve others in discussions of alternatives, asking for their suggestions and steering them to a mutually acceptable position
- Multitasking and feeling comfortable to manage multiple projects at any time
- Able to work proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines
- Candidate with more experience will be consider as Senior Business Analyst;
- Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate will be consider as Assistant Business Analyst;
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.