Scrum Master - 24 months FTC
We have fantastic opportunities for Scrum Masters to come join us as part of AXA Commercial’s Blueprint programme on a 24 months fixed term contract basis. AXA Commercial is undergoing significant transformation, with a large portfolio of change projects including a major redesign of the operating model through the Blueprint programme. We are looking for ambitious individuals to take on this challenge and take advantage of this opportunity.
The Scrum Master will lead a scrum on the programme to ensure that the workstream delivers the required outcomes which enables the delivery of the Blueprint. At AXA we're adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and office in a way that works best for them, their team and customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage end to end delivery of agile workstream.
- Document risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies across the team.
- Manage the team to ensure on-time delivery of products.
- Monitor progress on data to day basis for all team activities and facilitates scrum ceremonies.
- Work with product owner to ensure there is a clear and managed product roadmap.
- Work with other scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrums across the programme.
- Scrum Expert and Advisor, first level scrum master certification.
- Previous experience as Scrum Master.
- Proven track record of leading change in an Agile environment and building traction and buy-in for adoption of new approaches.
- Proven track record of working with multiple teams and stakeholders to drive out performance improvement across the organisation.
- Experience of working in a high velocity Agile environment, understands the need for cross functional rapid decision making.
- Effectively manages multiple activities of varying complexities with ability to translate between business and technology.
- Ability to build teams of diverse disciplines required to deliver the programme.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of up to £73,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com.