Senior Specialist, IT Service & Solution Delivery (12 months)
About the department:
A glimpse of your daily mission:
• Conduct Design Review of the application and
provides guidance to the team and the client on recommendations to help ensure
the development of a successful application.
• Reviews reports, class structure and high level development
• Works closely with the platform owner on design decisions related to the project
• Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object Models, Define Test Strategy
• Support the high level scope and objectives of the project.
• Understand the process of the function in scope to enable implementation. Understand clearly the requirements of the customer and ensure that there is a minimum gap between the expectations of the end users and the final deliverable from the technical team. Leads the team in documentation of user requirements and processes.
• Supports the Lead System Architect
• Consults with business leaders during Elaboration phases.
• Implement Activities and Methods, Implement Pega-Responsible Services and Connectors.
• Make code or configuration changes to meet the specifications
• Provide technical leadership to the Sub-Application Support Team
• Adhere to AXA Development standards and best practices.
• Required to partake in system and business critical knowledge transfer and training of tasks as and when required, in agreement with line management
• Bachelor degree or above in computer science or equivalent.
• Certified Pega System Architect.
• 3 - 5 years experience in systems development.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Pega Development/Configuration
• Prefebably with Insurance and financial services industry experience especially in General Insurance domains
• Strong knowledge of General Insurance domains specialising in Front end solutions for point of sale, distributor and customer touch points.
• Good verbal and written communication skill
• Able to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, developers, and subject matter experts.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule.
• Proficient in PRPC Application Development
• Expert in troubleshooting and bug fixing
• Good analytical skill
• Able to understand business requirement and provide system design/solution.
• Implementation of PRPC and Java/J2EE applications
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives. Discover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.