Business Development Manager - CEP
The Business Development Manager will assist in all commercial activities supporting the Consumer Electronic Protection product expansion into new clients including building prospect target list, identifying negotiation strategy, assisting in commercial negotiations and contracting, participating in the activation of the account and working to transition account to in country account managers.
- Participating in developing the commercial strategy to support the rollout of Consumer Electronic Protection products for Spain, in alignment with SEILA and central guidelines.
- Building industry relationships and contacts with potential clients.
- Representing the company at industry conferences and seminars.
- Utilising research and fact-finding information to build business plans and tailored individual customer value propositions.
- Preparing presentations, reports and tender responses for prospects.
- Assisting in contract and master policy negotiations.
- Providing sales input into internal product approval process.
- Keeping up to date on changes in the relevant regulatory environment.
- Once the deal is won, handing over client to in country Account Management / Client Support team.
- Providing best practice transfer to in country Commercial resources.
- Assisting the Corporate Development team with Multi Year plans and answering ad-hoc commercial queries
- Coordinating with Support Functions
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience working in B2B Insurance Sales areas in Spain
- Experience working in international structures
- Fluency in Spanish & English is essential
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and reach targets, whilst being able to execute.
- International and multi-functional Leadership Experience
- Substantial previous sales experience within the Telco & Retail sectors ·
- Strong negotiation and communication skills including experience in developing effective presentation materials.
- Highly self motivated and organized with attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships at a high level of decision-makers.
- Willingness to travel
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or equivalent field
Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.