Reward & Insight Analyst FTC 12 months
Skills and Experience required
The successful person will:
• Be an advanced user of Ms Excel at VBA level ideally with good knowledge of MS Access, OBIEE (Oracle) and Power Point
• Be highly numerate with excellent analytical and modelling skills
• Display sound commercial acumen; can understand the impact of compensation strategies and initiatives
• Have strong communicator (written and verbal); able to effectively communicate to key stakeholders and senior leaders
• Be able to build and manage strong relationships
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Display strong initiative and high standards.
• Be able to manage and prioritise multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Ideally demonstrate a good understanding of the regulatory environment affecting compensation
• Be able to commute and travel to other Architas in the UK, Belgium, Ireland, Belgium offices as necessary
We have done our best to paint a picture of what we are looking for in this role; however we know that some candidates may be discouraged from applying if they don't meet every requirement. If you don't tick every box, but are excited by the role and the prospect of working for Architas, then please press apply!
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally.
You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Little fish, big pond, bigger ambitions
Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about
believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Whether you’re discovering new and exciting investment opportunities for our clients, or brainstorming ideas for a new website, we will offer you the same assurance with us: the opportunity to develop your career and to shape the future of our industry.
Architas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions.
Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
Even a little fish can rock a big boat.
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current
benefits. There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right
individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
- Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
- Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group