Senior Project Manager, Business Solutions
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the portfolio SP
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Creating and managing yearly road map
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including stakeholders’ satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analysing program risks
- Working on strategy with the current market competitors
- Over 10+ years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager/Program Manager
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Good personal organisational skills and project management experience
- Understanding of insurance organisations and value chain
- Having excellent skills of managing senior stakeholders
- Keen interest and experience in digital is preferred
- Experience in working on large scale organisation-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
- Experience in managing Scrum teams in Agile methodology
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.