Asset Servicing Analyst
• Perform daily position and cash reconciliations between multiple systems
• Processing and liaising with appropriate teams on all client directed cash flows
• Coordinating with stakeholders, as needed, to ensure prompt settlement of transactions on client's funds
• Daily support of operational issues related to break resolutions, including liaising with custodians and fund administrators
• Corporate Entitlements: Accurately manage all corporate entitlement action/events (voluntary and mandatory), from event capture to event closure (inclusive of reconciliations at a custody level) in a risk-controlled manner
• Ensure the on-going quality and accuracy of performance reporting
• Involvement in various ad hoc projects
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of administrative materials relating to the various initiatives in the form of project plans, presentations, etc.
• Take appropriate actions to mitigate / help mitigate the risks arising from the business activities placed under your responsibility
• Minimum of a BA/BS degree in finance or related field
• Relevant experience in Middle Office within Asset Management
Knowledge and Skills
• In-depth knowledge of financial instruments and good understanding of the Asset Management industry
• A good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and experience with web-based applications required. Advanced skills (VBA & macro) would be preferable
• Experience of SimCorp Dimension and/or Geneva would be a plus
• Fluent in English
• Strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Autonomous, responsible, flexible and collaborative. Must be a strong team player
• Able to work with time constraints. Organised and Efficient. Able to handle multiple tasks simulations
• Excellent written and oral communication, ability to interact with people from different levels within the organisation
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.