The role sits within the Architas Asia Client Group team with two key priorities around servicing Asian products regionally and Growing the business in Hong Kong. This involves acting as an Investment Product specialist for existing Architas regional solutions, supporting with reporting, client relationship management and queries. The role will look to drive Sales & Marketing efforts in Hong Kong for SFC authorized funds within financial institutions savings products; rolling-out Chinese language Reporting, Marketing and wholesale Distribution training.
- Client Reporting – Act as product specialist for Irish funds registered in Hong Kong, and where appropriate, in other key markets in the region. Delivering monthly reports to clients, and organising quarterly updates with Regional Clients.
- Partnership Development – Establish Architas as a strong partner of it’s key Clients for the development of their savings business. Act as single point of contact, cultivate constructive partnerships with senior stakeholders and ensuring growth of Architas in key Clients’ business.
- Distribution Support – Build a standard set of interactions and manage the network of distributors of the Clients, and support events & trainings as needed. Support roll out of Architas’ global marketing packages in local language (Chinese); monitoring the progression of sales within key clients; and agreeing corrective actions if needed.
- At least 10 years’ experience in investment-oriented environment
- Strong understanding wholesale / banking / of investment-linked insurance distribution of funds
- Self-starter, and problem solver, who takes responsibility and with a drive for execution
- Outstanding ability to build trust and long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Team player
- Strong management skills
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese, strong preference for candidate who can also manage Japanese
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities