Customer Care Learning & Development Specialist
- Assist Line Manager to prepare development program for contact center team to ensure Customer Service Representative understanding Standards on Call Quality that lead to consistent delivery of Krungthai-AXA's Signature Call - "Fast, Clear, and With Love"
- Support coaching process and co-working with Front-line Supervisors to analyze customer feedback and consolidating coaching result, analyses and identify skill gap for continuous Improvement
- Assist Line Manager to develop, assess and refine processes & procedures to: ensure continuous improvement in the delivery and quality of services, remedy any existing performance gaps, and adapt to changes in business needs
- To be a center of knowledge base responsible for knowledge transfer to team member and updating the necessary information into service CRM application on time and accuracy
- To be an internal trainer within Contact Center, responsible for training new staff, refresh program for existing staff by develop training program, prepare pre-test and post-test to measure success
- Bachelor's degree in any fields
- Having Experience in call center management minimum 2 years and Insurance business is preferable
- Understanding of core business principles both individual life, Investment product and group business
- Training & facilitator experienced
- Experienced in quality control and assessment is preferable
- Insurance business knowledge
- Call Center management skill
- Strong leadership skill and excellent assessor skill
- Personality and emotion control
- Good communication & cooperation
- Good command of English is preferable
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund