Operational Risk VIE (Operational Risk Assessment & Quantification focus)
The main roles of the VIE are:
• To provide support for the UK Incident Governance process, the UK Risk Heat Mapping & Quantification process, with a strong business orientation
• Support the delivery of other general operational risk elements as specified by AXA IM, in alignment with AXA Group Operational Risk Requirements
• Support UK incident monitoring process in alignment with AXA IM GRM Framework regarding the analysis on main incidents, serious incidents (>50k€) as appropriate, and related action plan follow-up.
• Support the ensuring of Operational Risk Governance Framework being in place and contribute to the UK Incident Committee process.
• Contribute to the gathering and collation of local UK reporting on the Incident Management process as input to Management and Board reporting requirements.
UK ICAAP Risk Heat Mapping & Quantification process
• Support of the UK ICAAP & Local Heat Mapping processes in the annual Operational Risk Assessment and Quantification exercise, ensuring alignment with AXA Group Methodology.
• Ensure reliability of data provided for reporting purposes.
Other Ad-hoc Operational Risk Processes
• In addition, the candidate will support the general Operational Risk Framework requirements including, Risk Reviews, Product / Project Reviews, and contribution to business areas control reviews (per Front Office Risk Control Committee requirements).
• Facilitate dissemination and implementation across AXA IM of AXA Group Operational Risk Standards and Policies in support of the Global Operational Risk team.
• Promote operational risk management best practices and enhance risk and control culture within AXA IM
• Master’s degree in Business or Engineering with Finance background
• Autonomous, rigorous, committed and result oriented
• Ability to work as part of a team (locally and globally)
• Enthusiasm and drive Knowledge and Skills
• Good knowledge in Operational Risk management
• Strong analytical, quantitative, investigative and reporting skills
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of MS Office
Experience preferred but not mandatory
• Experience in Operational Risk Management or Audit
• Experience at a globally operating company
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.