VIE - Hedge Fund Analyst
• Assisting in the modeling and analysis of a portfolio of structured credit instruments.
• Assisting in the reporting efforts of the fund, specifically in the areas of risk and performance by generating and updating reports on a monthly basis.
• Assisting in the marketing efforts of the fund by preparing/updating marketing materials with up-to-date performance as well as relevant economic data.
• Assisting in research and analysis on certain asset classes held by the fund, in an effort to better understand them and provide timely/relevant information.
• Conducting market research in order to provide information, as well as gain a better understanding of the environment in which we operate and the factors that affect the fund.
• Performing daily operations of the fund in an effort to supervise the middle office, and ultimately the monthly valuation of the fund prepared by the administrator. Education/Qualifications
• Finance/Accounting or Engineering background
• Fixed Income financial products
Knowledge and Skills
• Solid financial modelling skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluency in both French and English
• Strong organizational skills with a strict attention to detail
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines for providing monthly reports to relevant parties
• Level of self-sufficiency due to organizational structure Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.