Assistant Manager - Sales Coordinator
- Produce APE target from assign source of business via Bancassurance channel.
- Drive and follow up sales to achieve targets
- Training, consulting and coaching partners to able to sell group business
- Supporting on documents e.g. quotation, introduce letter, biding paper etc. and follow up memo from introducer or clients
- Build and strengthen relationship with partner and key drivers
- Ensure completed and corrected information provide for pricing premium
- University graduate
- Having knowledge of Group Life Insurance product
- 1-3 years of experience from Life Insurance.
- Good at partnership management
- Special consideration for experience in corporate sales group employee benefits
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund