Asset Management Analyst - USA
Assist with the strategic management of the firm’s investments to maximize property performance, asset values and investment returns
• Support all day-to-day function of the asset management team including monitoring of asset performance, lease analyses as well as monitoring of renovation projects
• Conduct market research
• Assist with the annual business plan and budgeting process
• Prepare client reports including quarterly asset management reports, annual reports, fund/portfolio review presentations and other ad-hoc reports
• Maintain and update Argus models and underwriting models to reflect asset performance and changes in the market environment
• Contribute to quarterly and/or annual asset valuations by working with Associate AM.
• Monitor portfolio insurance requirements
• Monitor ESG objectives of the portfolio
• Manage the tenant credit analysis and KYC process
• Assist with asset disposition process including preparation of offering materials
• Coordinate with internal fund management, accounting, risk management, sustainability team on various tasks
• Bachelor's degree in related major, finance degree a plus
• Experience in commercial real estate, preferably with direct asset management, portfolio management experience for equity real estate investments
• Cross cultural work experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills
• Working knowledge of Argus, Excel, Power Point and Word
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills; oral and written
• Spoken and written fluency in English required (second European language a plus)
• Rigorous, self-motivated, team player
• Detail-oriented, reliable and trustworthy
• Organized and detailed oriented ; ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.