Assistant Manager - Health Claim Assessor
- Review, analyze and approve medical claims within authority limits.
- Provide support to line managers in ensuring a consistent, timely resolution to claims by developing case strategy, developing a case evaluation and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Corresponds with internal departments, agents, medical providers and others as required to gather necessary information to solve complex cases and summarize findings and recommended actions.
- Ensure compliance by following laws and regulations, internal control requirements and the KTAXA Claims policy.
- Assist and coordinate within appropriate business units as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Medical Technology or related fields
- At least 3 years of working experience in health claim business
- Experienced in Health Claims end to end process management
- Life insurance business background is preferred
- People management experiences
- Negotiate and handle issues with external and internal parties
- Problem solving & Decision Making
- Motivate people to work under limitation and pressure
- Organize and balance workload
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund