Digital Business Analyst (For students graduating in Dec 20 or May 21)
Note: This job posting is for a generic Digital BA role.
We are not recruiting yet, but students who are graduating in Dec 2020 or May 2021 may apply and deposit their CVs here if they are interested in joining our Data team.
We will contact you if you are shortlisted should we have a suitable role within AXA.
Please remember to indicate your avaialbility on your resume.
Work within a multidisciplinary agile team to design, create and improve new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business. Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, we are looking for someone to
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Assist to prepare and manage project ceremonies, brainstorming and training sessions
- Liaise with business user to collect and describe in details the user requirements through Agile artifact (user stories)
- Ensure that acceptance criteria are defined for each user stories
- Coordinate and perform User Acceptance Test
- Liaise with technical team to ensure development and deployment are done within timelines
- Document faults, implement resolution & retests, to agreed standards
- Ensure sign off and coordinate deployments
- Collate feedback on process performance
- Ensure the delivery of secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team with new practices, ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
Successful qualifier of this mission
• Graduate students in Business, Computer Systems &/ or Analytics. Love for Digital solutions!
• Self-motivated, proactive, independent and able to work in a collaborative model side by side with business
• Desirable experience with Agile Development
• Able to adapt to changing requirements, to deal with competing priorities and pressure
• Leadership, influence, conflict resolution and change management
• Excellent team player
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.