Senior Specialist, Operation Excellence & Resilience (6 months Contract)
About the department:
Joining the operational excellence and resilience team, you will:
- Be involved in Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) initiatives and Process Mapping as an enabler in delivering efficiency, employee satisfaction, and best-in-class customer experience.
- Ensure proper documentations of policies & procedures (including process flow charts) for processes in review, in accordance with best practices, and ensure proper governance framework
- Promote process excellence & efficiency across AXA Singapore
- Manage external automation vendor and support in meeting the automation requirements
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Support the manager / lead in identifying areas, within AXA Singapore, for improvement opportunity
- Ensure internal governance set by Ops Excellence and IT are met, including but not limited to documentation of business requirements, business owners sign-off
- Assist in obtaining data to help prioritize the improvement pipeline based on a pre-defined prioritization criteria
- Provide input for automation solution, and support the delivery of the solution
- Manage automation vendor delivery quality and timeliness
- Manage the overall delivery of assigned BPR initiatives to meet the business requirements and schedule
Successful qualifier of this mission
- Degree Qualified
- Green Belt
- At least 1 year of Business Process Improvement / Process mapping
- At least 3 years experience working for Financial or Insurance industries
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent project management skills
- Change management experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skill
- Ability to work in a fast pace and diverse environment and with new challenges
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.