Actuarial Intern (Jul-Dec 2021)
- Actuarial pricing and ongoing monitoring of individual health products
- Actuarial pricing of Employee Benefits (Group Life and Group Medical)
- Development of health claims data inventory to support individual and group medical product pricing
- Collection of market information
- Preparation of information for Actuarial Analysts or Senior Actuarial Analysts
- Development of database or other ad hoc deliverables under supervision and guidance
- Major in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics
- Details oriented and with great time management and task management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Programming skills and database skill a plus
- In pursuit of actuarial qualification
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.