Job Scope :
- The architect has a responsibility for ensuring the completeness (fitness-for-purpose) of the architecture, in terms of adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the architecture, in terms of connecting all the various views to each other, satisfactorily reconciling the conflicting concerns of different stakeholders, and showing the trade-offs made in so doing (as between security and performance, for example).
- The enterprise architect is responsible for taking a practical approach to supporting the business. This starts and ends with a focus on delivering signature-ready, actionable recommendations to business leaders, so they can adjust policies and projects to achieve target business outcomes.
- Enterprise architects provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise's solutions architecture.
- Application architecture & Solution Architecture are a subset of Enterprise Architecture. It's the discipline that guides application design and defines application architecture paradigms, such as API & service-oriented architecture, principles that influence design decisions and patterns that provide proven design solutions.
- Support the Solution Architects, leverage and use technology solutions to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organization's targeted outcomes. They facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes.
- Communicate the value of the enterprise architecture to ensure buy-in from business/project owners.
- Contribute to the development and introduction of innovative solutions to ensure alignment with the business strategy.
- Monitor the evolution of technology to ensure the timely identification of innovative solutions and propose them to the business.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of proven Strategy and Architecture experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Have industry wide certification in one or more Enterprise Architecture Governance domains, such as TOGAF, DoDAF, MODAF, Zachman, FEAF, COSO or COBIT
- Broad experience and understanding of the technology industry.
- Proven record of delivering business value from IT at an executive level, bringing the benefits of technology to solve business issues while also managing costs and risk.
- Ability to understand the needs of non-technical customers, to conceptualize, launch and deliver technology-enabled business change projects.
- Leadership qualities and ability to coordinate physical and virtual resources and initiatives.
- Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
- Ability to make insightful, successful decisions
- Competent delivering results through ownership & drive
- Exposure to transformational change within a business
- The ability to think creatively and ensure services meets stakeholder needs and are fit for purpose.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund