Assistant Business Development Manager
- Achieve his or her own sales target by developing renewal and new business
- Assist the team to achieve the whole sales team’s targets.
- Responsible for business development of medical insurance through different distribution channels to achieve the business targets.
- Coordinate product launch related marketing activities
- Provide services to customers and intermediaries
- Maintain close relationship with key business contacts
- Develop new business sources
- Support team head on develop and perform strategic plan
- Qualifications :
- University degree of any discipline
- At least 3-4 years experience in Employee Benefits field or sales experience, preferably in service industry or sizeable organization
- Sound knowledge of Group Medical & Life products
- Solid experience in handling Group Medical insurance
- Good cusomter service midset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills includding Word and Excel
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.