Manager - Actuarial Reporting AIFRS
Main Job Scope:
- To perform the monthly Australia IFRS (AIFRS) earnings reporting.
- Provide a detailed commentary on the Analysis of Profits and Margin Analysis.
- Deliver accurate earnings forecast throughout the year.
- Support the Strategic Planning and forecasting processes
- To Improve the AIFRS reporting process
- Degree in Finance, Actuarial or other related mathematical disciplines (e.g. engineering)
- Actively taking exams e.g. SOA, IAA, IA, or have taken 3 to 4 exams and have stopped.
- At least 4 years’ life insurance working experience preferably in both valuation reporting
- A good understanding of life insurance products
- Working knowledge of Prophet Systems or equivalent actuarial systems is required
- Computer & Programming skills (i.e. MS Excel, MS Access)
- Effective communication in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund