Manager - Actuarial Life Pricing
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Support the individual life pricing and product development work in the actuarial pricing team.
- Support the development, review and/or repricing of individual life products.
- Set up pricing and profit testing models.
- Prepare internal product approval documents, OIC filing documents and provide support on regulator queries.
- Review sales material and policy contract to ensure alignment with product design and intention.
- Perform post-implementation monitoring on new products.
- Perform experience study to support new product pricing/repricing and/or product renewal.
- Attend TLAA/OIC meetings regularly to provide input on industry matters.
- Provide support for ad hoc queries and/or projects.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Actuarial studies / Statistics / Mathematics / Sciences
- At least 5 years life insurance working experience preferably in product and pricing Computer & Programming skills (i.e. MS Excel, MS Access, VBA)
- Able to use Actuarial software program (e.g. Prophet) Effective communication in English.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund