AM - IFRS
- Identifying the IFRS implications specifically for the finance operation and impact to Financial Reporting and Management reporting
- Engaging and working with Consultant, Finance, Actuarial and Technology teams to priorities the development of the business requirements and solutions as they relate to the Finance functions in the Business unit
- Prepare and support local accounting policy development (for new IFRS) to ensure it is consistent with Group accounting policy
- Ensure implementation of business requirements from IFRS and solutions are appropriately implemented and tested in Finance function
- Working with Group IFRS17 to ensure all requirements from them are addressed in the local implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related
- CPA certification is preferred
- At least 3-5 years working experience in management in accounting area.
- Solid accounting experience in insurance institution with knowledge of IFRS 17 is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund