Assistant Service Improvements Manager
- Perform call evaluation/monitoring/side by side and deliver coaching through 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- To continuously look for ways to upskill and improve service standards of overall Contact Centre
- Provide guidance and support to both new and experienced hires by giving them the confidence to strive to provide best in class service
- Share best practices to help cater for various learning practices
- Be an agent of change to engage and motivate CCAs to learn, develop and also have fun at work
- Identify service/training gaps and drive improvement actions
- Track and analyze progress of CCAs and share with management team for further actions
- Passionate and driven to drive change with positive results
- Good communication and listening skills, able to work well with people
- Love to think out of the box and have a “can do” attitude
- Is proactive and able to work independently
- Good in Microsoft applications especially Excel and Power Point
- Great command of English and Cantonese (both written and spoken)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.